?

Log in

No account? Create an account
This is why we have Darwin Awards. - Edge kids of a darker breed.

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile

June 9th, 2005


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
virus_x
06:16 pm - This is why we have Darwin Awards.
http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/essential_psychedelic_guide/2c-b.shtml

This was posted by a guy called "cookiemnstr82". Then, all the losers started coming out of the woodwork, talking about how it wasn't such a bad thing, and that some of them even tried it. Sometimes, I just wish these guys would just die, and get it over with. We could use the extra the space and air.

F--king losers.
Current Mood: disgusted

(4 comments | Leave a comment)

Comments:


[User Picture]
From:rationaldreamer
Date:June 12th, 2005 03:38 pm (UTC)

out of step

(Link)
erowid, teaching kids how to get high and make drugs for X years.

I used to have a friend who would go out back behind drug stores and dumpster dive for expired meds because it was a cheap high or something. He recommended erowid to me. He's going to be a cop now.

Why aren't there more people who realize how ridiculous this all is? Besides those who abstain simply because they're blindly following their religion's rules..

-jim.
[User Picture]
From:virus_x
Date:June 12th, 2005 10:22 pm (UTC)

Re: out of step

(Link)
Just because you follow the rules of whatever faith you belong to, doesn't make you blind. I'm a Christian, as well as StraightEdge, and I follow that concept, because it's just common sense. You drug, you're a loser. Just because you seem to have some pointless grudge against the source, doesn't make it any less true.
[User Picture]
From:rationaldreamer
Date:June 13th, 2005 03:26 am (UTC)

Re: out of step

(Link)
Didn't mean to offend. What I meant was that a lot of religious people that I have met, do not do drugs simply because they were told not to. It's not a conscious decision, it's not a choice based on logic. While that's better than making the conscious choice of self-destruction, it's not the best option in my opinion.

Hope that clears my point.
[User Picture]
From:virus_x
Date:June 13th, 2005 05:05 am (UTC)

Re: out of step

(Link)
No, I'm not offended. It's just that if that's their reason for not doing it, it's probably because they're in step with God, or whatever they're worshipping. You can't worship a god that you don't trust, and if you trust it, then there should be no problem with obeying it's requests/orders. My friends trust me, generally, and when it comes down to my actually putting my foot down and saying something like do this, or don't do that, generally, they trust me and do whatever I said. As long as the person/whatever has your best interests at heart, it's no big deal. When I was in the Army, sometimes a sergeant of commissioned officer would tell me something and I was expected to just do it and shut up. I did it because I knew they weren't trying to get me killed, and that what I was being told to do was really necessary; otherwise, they wouldn't have even bothered telling me about it.

But, yeah, I understand your point.

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com